Coming to Dartmoor for geocaching? So what can you expect!
We have quality caches here of all types, of all shapes and sizes, and of all difficulties.
If you like remote (and Dartmoor is as remote as it gets in England) then look out for caches from the following:
- Muddypuddles – Heart of Dartmoor series
- Windrush – Alphabet Challenge series
- Poole Dolphins – Trig Point series
- Plymplodders – Dartmoor Ten Tors Challenge series
- Dartmoor Dave – Walk on the Wild Side series, Heads of the River Trek series, Lych Way series and Somewhere on Dartmoor series
- ELDitton – numerous individual caches in remote places
- Hobo & Miss – of varying types and difficulty, often mathematical
- Muddypuddles – several, but including the hugely difficult, Great Scientists series I and II
- Windrush – of varying types and difficulty
There is a current trend to unusual and innovative caches, with some really great ones from:
- The Forgetful Elephants – with their immensely popular Joy of Caching series
- Muddypuddles – with his new Pipe Dream series
I’m sure I have left out many who place caches here on Dartmoor, and my apologies to those, but the above will certainly get a visitor started. Also check the “So What Makes a Cache or Series Great” topic for more great caches.