Trackables

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vodkashots
    Participant

Where do you buy your TBs and coins? I selected a big list of things in the geocaching.com shop and then discovered they only ship to US and Canada! Google shows there’s loads of UK caching shops, but I don’t want to get ripped off ie buy a TB which I then can’t use because the website won’t let me use the tracking number on it.

Keymaster

Stuff from geocaching.com IS the biggest rip off 🙁 Anything with the official logo on is at least twice the price of stuff with the generic geocaching logo. However, trackables have to be logged through geocaching.com but you don’t have to buy from them. I buys lots of stuff from BaseOfTree.com and I have given them a free link from this web site. They are very competitive but don’t buy any official caches.

If anybody buys from BaseOfTree please mention this web site. Maybe I can charge them next year 🙂

Vodkashots
    Participant

Thanks Dave, order complete – plus where i got the referral from 😉

Vodkashots
    Participant

Got an email back from Andy at Base of Tree –
    ‘You may be interested to know that in August we’ll be producing a range of localised products like stash cads, keyrings etc, mainly counties but there will also be something Dartmoor based. Should be available second half of month.’
    Just thought you might like to know. Can also confirm excellent service and quick delivery, so thanks for the referral 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.