Introductions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bogfoot
    Participant

Have to agree with all that has been said before re.the site relevance and layout.May I however suggest that you post an “Introduce yourself” forum.
    Could be a way to get dialogues flowing and may encourage people to be more active.
    bogfoot AKA Dave, also from ol Dartymoor.Not to be confused with Dartmoor Dave 🙂

bogfoot
    Participant

Just an update.I know people could use the found the site link
    but that doesnt appear obvious maybe some wording suggesting
    introduce yourself on that page? Only thinking aloud..

Keymaster

Hi Dave, Welcome to the web site and to geocaching. I see from your profile that you are very new to this hobby/obsession! I think you have an excellent idea, although most cachers seem very reluctant to say much about themselves. If you look at their profiles there is often nothing written at all, not even the town they come from. What do others think, if you are prepared to say something about yourselves I will add it?

bogfoot
    Participant

Yes Dave new participant but have had an active interest in the quest for eons..when letterboxing was the only way and Gps would more likely have a teabag..I think people are reluctant to be open with each other in general theses days. Social networking and the web brings everybody together including those youd rather keep at bay.BTW.writing this after logging firestone cross.Would like to say FTF but that fell to my brother markybee.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.